Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Desperation!!!!

Well I think that I have hit my point of desperation..

I have been working a part-time job in addition to working my full-time job to pay for my bill that I ran up.. so..

I had been thinking and reading, and thinking and reading...

I think that I am going to inseminate myself at home... CRAZY!!!

but I think it will work. Also, it will cut out the middle man...

Lesbians do it all the time..

Why didn't I think of this before???? I would have saved thousands..

By the way inseminating at home or in a doc office.. ICI - you have the same chance of conceiving..

great.


The first thing that I am doing - I went to CVS and bought a ovulation test.. I check for my LH surge daily.. I just started today. I am going to track it and I will probably do the insemination next month.

Emotionally I had to take the time off to not think about things..

No comments: