Saturday, March 15, 2008

I have been gone for a couple of months

I have been gone for a while but I am going to do at home IUI's next month. I have been setting that up and I will detail all the information. Sad but true, still paying off my last IUI bill. So.. I am going to try this at home. My hubby says do you really think that this is going to work when it didn't work with the doc? Remember I did it twice already and nothing worked. I just got a big bill. But I am going to keep my hopes high. One thing that I am going to do different.. I am going to inseminate myself multiple days, instead of one day. I am going to try two times and then if it doesn't work, I will just go one to the IVF.. So that would be a total of 4 IUI's. Let's keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.