Friday, June 22, 2007


We'll I made my first appointment - I guess I won't be pregnant by the end of July.. I seems like the I need to bet on August. But that is ok, at least I feel like I am getting something done...instead of just sitting and waiting.  Today is june 22 and the first appointment that I can get it July 30th. The doc just wants to meet me and see my records. Then I guess there begin the succession of doctor appointments. I have to focus, relax and stay positive. Right now I am working a part-time job and the manager is not working with me, when it comes to days off. I have not asked for any since working but last night I brought it up to him and he was not helpful at all.. So........

My strategy - work as much as possible to save for these procedures and then when I start having to go to appointments at the end of next month quit.

No comments: