Friday, June 8, 2007

Second JOB


I recently picked up a second job so that I can save for the fertility treatment. I think that I am going to get it done in Atlanta because as I showed in the previous post, the pricing is much different.
Anyway, I am working nights and saving all my money in a separate bank account.

While I was working a man and woman came through my line (I work at a clothing store as a cashier at night - almost 80 hours a week..I thought it was going to almost kill me but it is actually ok.
I am lucky to be able to handle the additional work). They had a big cart with baby clothing in it and I was helping them, the woman was pregnant and I remarked how lucky the baby would be.
She told me that they had fertility treatments to have this child and it took 8 TIMES!!! along the way they also had three miscarriages. He husband said that it is the most difficult part
to lose a baby because it makes it very difficult to keep the treatment going to the next month. But it finally worked and they had this thing called a baby fund. I have plans to do that too.
I think that is smart thinking.   It did make me think about how difficult this journey is and also how much perserverence you both have to have.

Listening to them made me a little more focused and stronger. I am not the only one....I am not the only one.

I just have to remember that.




I will tell you about my plans for the baby fund soon..

I think it is a great idea.

No comments: