Tuesday, September 11, 2007

THE SECOND ATTEMPT UNSUCCESSFUL


This morning, I cried.

I took a pregnancy test for this round of IUI and it came out NEGATIVE again.

At this point I don't know what to do.. I contacted the doctor and I am going to have a consultation with him..

I think I will try one more time..

After that.. I guess IVF?

I am getting in so much debt.   I have been applying for another second job again to offset the costs.

Today I am depressed.  I just don't understand..

I had a little bleeding not much on day 9th after my IUI and it said in a book that this occurs... day 7 -9..

My breasts have been so sore and really hurting. I feel completely different from the first time. I haven't cramped a lot or anything.

My body is acting so crazy now, I can't read any of its signs any longer.

I just dont know what to do..


meds are 130.00
iui 975
plus sperm costs - free or not...



TOTAL AMOUNT IN DEBT - paid for meds out of my pocket - what I have to pay off???

$2950.00



No comments: