Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Today is NOT a good day


Normally my period is right on target. It is usually around every 25 to 28 days. I skipped a period or almost thought I did and for a moment I began to allow my mind to wander
and dream about the real possibilities of having a child in my arms next year.  Maybe the doctor was wrong!  I waited to get a pregnancy test because I really didn't want to know if I
wasn't  and if you know what that feels like, it is very irriating. Anyway, I got a pregnancy test and took it this morning. Guess what? My period started last night and it was a negative test.
I was so crushed I almost cried but I didn't. I just got angry and I have been so much of the day. I use this blog to track and log my feelings and information so that other women like me
can maybe use this to help them for support, but today it is one of those low moments when the one that needs support is me.

One thing for sure, this really wears you down emotionally.

No comments: