Thursday, July 19, 2007

1st day of Clomid


Don't listen to everyone's horror story about Clomid..

one of my friends called to tell me about her friend going to the emergency room using Clomid...  I said "Thanks, great".  (wow that made me even more nervous)
 I had been very aprehensive about this medicine and today was my first day taking it..

I ate lunch and then took my dosage..  100 mg which is two 50 mg pills. I heard that every 50 mg of clomid your chances go up 10% for having multiples.

I am going to check that out and post the information.

We'll I took the medicine with my lunch and so far I feel pretty ok.. I was feeling a little light headed and I feel a slight pain around my lower waist on both side... Kind of a dull ache.

But because of the bad menstrual periods that I had growing up.. This is a piece of cake... (SO FAR - knock on wood).

I am used to working or going to work not feeling good..

Everyone's body is different. You won't know how you will react to it until you take it yourself.

No comments: