Friday, July 20, 2007

Today I am tired


I  took the clomid at lunch yesterday. My first day. It made me feel as if I was going to start my period. You know the couple of days before it starts when you get
a dull throbing achy feeling. My lower back and around my pelvic area in the front hurt a little. I have had really painful periods so this was kind of along the same
line. I didn't take any medicine because I didn't know if I can take an Ibuprofen...or something like that. I have to take two more pills today, tommorrow and until Monday.
I work at nights and I felt kind of hot.. like I was starting to sweat and I am not sure if that was due to the clomid or if I was just working hard. Usually the store is cool at night when there are not customers but yesterday the temperature felt ok.  Once I took the medicine I felt a little light headed but that went away. So far, I guess I can say that
everything is ok.. So far. I called in work for tonight and I am going to go home and go to bed. I dont feel really well and I have to work all weekend. So I need to get some rest. I have to take another dosage
today.. Oh yeah. I contacted my doctor and I can take tylenol or Ibuprohen.. I took one and it isn't helping a whole lot.. Maybe if I get some rest I will feel better.



No comments: