Friday, February 9, 2007

Day 1


It would have never occurred to me that I would be infertile. That is for other people. I knew that I had monthly problems. Heavy periods and strong cramping. But that was pretty normal for me.
Pain for me was as normal is being a girl. It was part of being a girl. I would cramp so hard as a child, my mother would say to me "bear the pain", "bear the pain". We as women
as supposed to bear the pain and I did. I was always told my husband that you have no idea of how sick I get being a woman. Just because. You would definitely appreciate me
more, if you knew. I used to have blackouts as a child and fainting spellings due to the cramping of my stomach.. The pain was at times almost unbearable.. I would be so sick...diarrhea, vomiting, and cramping.. but i made it through each and every month..  I thought this was completely normal.

I was wrong.

No comments: