Friday, February 9, 2007

Introduction


I am writing this blog as a journal of my experiences as well as maybe by writing this, I can help someone else. This has been a completely new experience for me.
I come from a family that never talked about things like this and it is amazing how something that many take for granted, others have to go
through so much. Having a child is a miracle, but frankly it is a complex precise timed intricate process. Once you have infertility and you go on the quest to have a child of your own
you becoming to experience the ups and downs of trying to become a "mom" or a "dad", it is truly amazing. It is truely heartrenching, it is truly stressful.. and at times
I hope in the end, when I look back it will be worth it.

If I come across information regarding or anything that can help, I will post it on this blog. If you want to comment, please do. If you know of anything
that may be of help to others please comment or leave it here.

No comments: