Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It is so amazing


When you are infertile, you have a lot of things that flash through your mind, I would have never thought I would be in this situation.
Why is it that some of the most worst parents are on the ones that can get pregnant so easily.. so many people can take it for granted that they can have children,
even I... until I found out that I couldn't.  I just assumed. My brother and his wife is having baby after baby. She gets pregnant so easily she doesn't even know she is pregnant.
But on top of that, she doesn't even get sick!!  I am happy for her, but why not me? People can get pregant so easily, people can have abortions, some even throw their babies away
or give them away.. and the ones that really want them... Can't..

Like me..

I'm 36 and my clock is ticking so loud, it is about to come out of my chest. I still feel as if I am young, but I guess I am old when it comes for infertility. My doctor said that he
wants to freeze my eggs asap..

Cost $900.00 to get the eggs out of me and to store them.

After that $375.00 a year to store them... just in case in the future I want children.. I would be older, but my eggs would be the eggs of a 36 year old woman.

No comments: