Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just Damn Angry


I am mad at myself.. I am really suprised at how I am feeling to day. The doctor said that they would give me meds to start my period if it doesn't start on its own within 7 - 10 days.  I am so suprised at how angry I am. Really angry. I am mad at the world.  I wonder to myself... why did I wait? maybe it could have been different... 1200.00 in the whole... and now I have to do it again.
I dont know how I am going to get the money.  

A co-worker has pictures of her child all over her cube. She took some more pictures and was showing me.. I tried so hard to gush too, but I couldn't. I just said trying to forge a smile
"how cute".

She is a sweet person, but....

I dont want to see any of your child's darn pictures, I don't want to see your pregnant belly, I dont want to hear nothing about children, babies..  

leave me the HELL alone.

No comments: