Monday, August 20, 2007

My 2nd IUI


THE SECOND TIME AROUND - MY 2nd IUI


I just had my period and it started on Friday 16th.. Boy! was it painful.

I cramped a lot more than I have done in a long time. I also had really heavy bleeding and honestly, I think that something happened but it didn't "take". I never bleed this much.. Maybe
something started but somehow my body didn't keep it.. I am really going to try to take care of myself this time. I have been really agitated lately, angry, rushed and upset and this could have been
something that caused it not to work. So..... I am going to slow down and baby myself.

Ok.

Tommorrow..I start my clomid cycle yet again.

I hope it works.... I asked my doctor to call in a generic prescription. I didn't think about it before, but Clomid does have generics.

Here we go again. I am going to try to be optimistic.



No comments: